Meet our candidates…
The Democratic slate of candidates looks like Athens, understands Athens, and can represent Athens-Clarke County. Let’s get them elected this November!
- Mokah Jasmine Johnson – State House 117
- Jonathan Wallace – State House 119
- John Q. Williams – Clarke County Sheriff
- Zachary Perry – State Senate 46
- Dawn Johnson – State Senate 47
- Devin Pandy – US Congress (GA-9)
- Tabitha Johnson-Green – US Congress (GA-10)
How to vote…
You can vote via mail, or secured drop box, with an Absentee Ballot. You can request yours now online! After you have received your Absentee Ballot, you can either mail it OR drop it off in a secure drop off box. Find the box locations here.
Advance In-Person voting!
Advance Voting runs from October 12-30. Click here are the dates and locations for Advance Voting
In-person voting on Election Day (November 3). To find your precinct, click here!
How to help…
Volunteer to help Democrats get elected! Sign up here:
Mobile Campaign Office
Join your fellow Democrats at our Saturday Mobile Campaign Offices and get resources, meet candidates, and get more involved! Every Saturday from 10-11am at the old eastside Kmart parking lot; 1-2pm at the rear Georgia Square Mall parking lot!